Chiropractor North York
Enjoy all the benefits of chiropractic care with our team of skilled staff at Knead Wellness. We offer a unique and comprehensive approach to chiropractic therapy. We understand just how frustrating it can be when you are forced to live with chronic pain.
That’s why we offer a myriad of chiropractic services to help you get back on the road to recovery. Our staff has years of experience helping patients in North York and across the Greater Toronto Area. During your consultation, our team will listen carefully to make sure we design the right treatment plan for you and your specific needs.
We will also work within your given budget, and we offer flexible payment plans if necessary. When you think of “chiropractor North York,” we want you to think of our team at Knead Wellness.
Physiotherapy North York
At Knead Wellness, we take pride in helping our clients feel great again and getting them back on their feet. We provide customized one-on-one physiotherapy programs that can target all your specific needs. You can count on our team of licensed physiotherapists to provide the most effective methods and techniques in physiotherapy.
When that aching pain just won’t go away, you can call the Physiotherapy North York experts at Knead Wellness. Our team of trained staff can help treat those suffering from back pain, sciatica, concussions, herniated discs, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more.
We also treat various injuries including knee injuries, sports injuries, and ACL injuries. If you are searching for “best physiotherapy in north york”, contact our team at Knead Wellness for more information on our physiotherapy services.
Massage Therapy North York
You can combat your stress and let the professionals at Knead Wellness provide you with the best massage therapy in North York. We know that life can become stressful at times, so our team is here to help you relax and alleviate any pain you may be suffering from.
With our massage therapy, you can reap all the benefits including increased joint mobility and flexibility, reduced muscle tension, improved tissue function, and complete relaxation and stress relief. Our state-of-the-art facility provides you with a clean and comfortable environment so you can enjoy your visit with us. Our team of staff will listen carefully to your needs and ensure that we recommend the right kind of therapy for you.
There’s no need to keep looking for “massage therapy in north york.” Our team at Knead Wellness will take care of all your massage therapy needs.
No matter whether your condition was caused by a sport, work
accident or otherwise, we welcome the chance to serve you.
Common Conditions Treated by our
Expert Health Providers
Our team of health providers have a wealth of experience in treating various conditions.
Some of these include:
- Chronic pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Foot and Ankle pain
- Hip and knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Groin area pain
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Pain when/after sitting
- Pain when/after standing
- Hip pain when/after walking or running
- Hip pain at night lying on the side
- Pelvic pain during pregnancy
- Knee pain when bending
- Diastasis recti
- Hip tendinitis
- Pudendal nerve pain
- Cerebral palsy
- Patellofemoral syndrome
- Sports injury
- Motor vehicle accident
- Work accident
- General Rehabilitation
Why Choose Us
What Our Clients Say
Yes, we accept walk-ins for massage therapy and chiropractic care every day except Saturdays, when we are closed, and Sundays, where we accept patients by appointment only. We are open on Mondays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Tuesday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Our professionally trained chiropractors use any one of 5 different techniques when treating patients. These include:
– Gonstead technique: The patient will lie on his or her side while the chiropractor uses this hands-on technique to adjust their lower back or pelvis. It’s used to reduce pain and stiffness, increase mobility, and realign joints.
– Activator technique: There is a gentle impulse delivered into segments of the spine by a handheld adjusting instrument. It’s used to treat everything from migraines to low back pain.
– Flexion distraction: commonly referred to as Cox Technic or decompression manipulation, this technique is a popular method of choice amongst chiropractors when treating facet joint pain, disc herniations, scoliosis and other conditions.
– Thompson, or drop table, technique: The patent will lie on a specially adapted table with padded platforms where the chiropractor will apply a quick thrust to make an adjustment. Patients will feel a sense of vibration as a result of the subtle dropping motion. It’s used for the spine or extremities.
– Diversified technique: similar to the Gonstead technique, it is the most widely used technique. The chiropractor uses very precise hands-on thrusts aimed at restoring alignment and proper movement to the spine.
When you are a new patient with Knead Wellness, the exam before chiropractic treatment includes general tests, such as pulse, blood pressure, reflexes, and respiration. Depending on the patient and what issue they are experiencing, we may find it helpful to run specific orthopedic and neurological tests to assess the following:
– Range of motion of the affected body part(s)
– Neurological integrity
– Muscle strength
– Muscle tone
Knead Wellness has made it super easy and accessible for all patients to book massage therapy appointments through any one of these channels:
– Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Via phone: 647-346-7400
– By sending us a message on our website https://kneadwellness.ca/contact-us/, or
– By visiting our wellness center, located at: 301-12 Rivalda Rd, Toronto ON M9M 2M3
Massage therapy is beneficial for a host of reasons. Some engage in this healthy practice to lower blood pressure, help chronic neck pain, decrease migraine frequency, improve cardiovascular health, and to reduce muscle tension. However, even if you are not experiencing any of these specific issues or you do not particularly have a reason for the interest in the activity, we highly encourage all individuals to partake in massage therapy. Overall, this form of treatment is satisfying to all three forms of your physical, emotional and psychological well-being. Massage therapy relieves stress, reduces anxiety, helps sleep better, increases range of motion, improves balance, and as a whole promotes relaxation.